Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2006

A bulldog

So, for whatever reason I woke up this morning and thought, "I really want a bulldog."

I've been writing names down all day, although my wife says we can't get one until we have a kid. But that could be nine months away!! So I think we should get a bulldog. I checked the humane society website and they don't have any. To buy one from a breeder can cost over $2,000, and I definitely don't want one that bad.

Here's my list. Vote for your favorite in the comments, or add one of your own.

BOY BULLDOG NAMES

Ed
Frank
Trogdor
SoHo
Greenwhich
Clint
Howard
Bracket
Ogilvy
Salem
Yankee
Herb
Sonny
Mac
Windsor
Murray
Kronk
Willie
Spud
Lard
Tubby
Drew
Brutus
Ebeneezer
Stiny
Quish


GIRL BULLDOG NAMES

Sarah
Pearl
Whitney
Fifi
Beatrice
Trix
Hillary
Chelsea
Suzy
Helen
Apple
Lilly
Lexi
Beesley
Dot
Daisy
Dollop
Quish