Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Vacation update

After getting Marica's e-mail I decided to take Friday (yesterday) and Monday off since my wife is off work for Spring Break. We've managed to get quite a bit done in the last couple of days, including:

- Temple session.
- Costco trip. We only bought two things that weren't on our list: a pair of shorts and some spinach artichoke dip. We also bought our first box of diapers... $38!!! I still haven't come to grips with the fact that I'm going to be shelling out that kind of cash for something that's primary function is to hold crap.
- D.I. run. I had stuff I'd hanging in the closet since before we were married. Time to go.
- Got a Jamba Juice.
- Dinner party with some friends. Not to brag, but we rocked everyone at Pictionary. When my wife correctly guessed "artificial heart", even though I was drawing it with my eyes closed, I fell in love all over again.
- Beat Call of Duty 2.
- Got a hair cut. Eh.
- Got the nursery arranged properly.
- Enjoyed a wonderful picnic in the park tonight, complete with the artichoke dip, sandwiches, fresh veggies, and a parfait thing for dessert.
- Did some blogging
- Caught up on my reading

So. Yeah. Now you know.