Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday 13th

Is bad luck on the horizon today? I missed my train because the doors wouldn't open. They had just closed and I was standing there pushing the button like an idiot but they wouldn't open. I looked down the length of the train and people were still getting on other cars. I looked up desperately at a guy inside who was futilely trying to help.

The train pulled away with me standing on the platform, staring helplessly back at the passengers who I imagined had been rooting for me but could do nothing to help.

*sigh*

Other "bad omens" today:

I desperately need to go over headlines with Ryan but he's not here yet.

I'm recording radio this afternoon but the client is going to be there.

My wife woke up sick this morning.

Anyone else experience weird things happening today?


UPDATE: Ryan came in.