Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Accrued vacation time

Marcia stopped by my office today and notified me that I have 97 hours of vacation time I need to use by August. And that's on top of the week I can take off when we have The Bun.

When she told me I had that much time I instantly felt tired. Has it really been that long since I've taken time off?

It feels like it. I think the last time I used my vacation time (aside from a couple days around Christmas) was in September. And that was just one day.

No wonder I'm so worn out.

The way it looks now, I won't be able to use much of it this summer because Gary's going on sabbatical for most of July. I'll be taking at least a week off in May for The Bun's arrival.

So. What's the best way to use the vacation time?

I could take Fridays off for the next three months. Or...

What do you think I should do?