Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

Lack of posts

I haven't been posting much. Why? Combination of factors really. (A dollar to whoever can name the movie.) Mostly because, well, life's been busy yet ironically uneventful. Get up. Go to the gym. Go to work. Come home from work. Do church stuff.

*sigh*

I realize once we have our baby it will be a very long time until life is this un-complicated again.

I've been cranking through The Agony and the Ecstasy, a biography of Michelangelo. The first 150 pages were a bit slow but now I'm into it. It's a good book and one I would recommend for anyone even remotely into the arts or the creative process. I have about 140 pages to go and am scrambling to finish before I have a performance review at work. At least I think I'm going to have a performance review. It's been a year, so...

There are big plans for when I finish Agony. Oh yes. 1984 is high on my list as is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. And maybe I'll get lucky and get around to reading my WIRED issue from last month. Eventually I'll have to read The Fountain Head for work too, but I'm not going to pick that one up for a while.

I should probably look through that baby name book so my kid isn't known as "The Bun" until he's four months old. (Although it would be pretty cool to have that on his little hospital bracelet.)

There you have it. A post about my literary plans once I finish my required reading for work. Probably one of my most thrilling posts. Ever.