Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yet Twitter persists

Just about everyone's heard about Twitter by now. It's a cool concept with a rabid following and has absolutely exploded in popularity, especially after SXSW.

I have a Twitter account (I have a Twitter feed embedded in my blog right under the "Do not walk in this area after dark" sign) and I post updates from IM and my phone on a fairly regular basis.

What I don't get is how come people, including myself, continue to use it when it's so @#$% buggy. It seems to have issues more often than not.

It seems they've certainly had enough time to work out the bugs, and should have expected the onslaught of users after all the media coverage at SXSW...so why isn't it working?

I wonder how much patience people will have before they give up and move on.