Pages

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Writer's block

"A usually temporary condition in which a writer finds it impossible to proceed with the writing of a novel, play, or other work."

First of all, I'm trying to start, not proceed, with a "work". (Referring to this blog as "a work" is a being generous.) Still, it's torture having anything to write about when you want to write. Granted, it's not as bad as having to write and not being able to come up with anything. I've done that too and it stinks. But this is frustrating nonetheless.

Fortunately, I'm watching TV.

Did you know that if I go to a website I can quadruple my income? These happy people sipping champaign make $18,000 a month working part time. Dang it. Obviously, a college education was the wrong choice. Instead of spending years studying all I needed to do to get ahead in life was watch this infomercial and go to a website. What a fool I've been. If I don't visit it I'll never be able to take my kids to Disneyland. Seriously. I feel guilty for writing this much. I need to go.