Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

No. 500

This is it. My 500th post. Yep. It was going to be a big deal. I wanted to do something really special so I kept putting it off, waiting for some brilliant idea so I could really acknowledge the milestone in style, complete with fireworks and a visit from Lady Liberty.

I waited. And waited some more. It's been a few days and I have some ideas for posts saved as drafts, but none good enough for my glorious 500th post! So I continued to wait for the inspiration worthy of the occasion.

Then I realized I should just post something and be done with it.

So that's what I've done.

Happy 500th post, The Other Drummer. Here's to many more design changes, URL changes, posts about technology that nobody reads but that I love to write (anybody want a freelancer?), rants and the fictitious stories I kinda-sorta try to pass off as being legit (those are my favorite).