Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Filming


Last week I got to take part in my first TV shoot for a campaign I wrote for Voter Outreach.

While it is fun to be out of the office for a bit, filming is, as a general statement, fairly boring. There's a lot of standing around. Then something happens. Then you stand some more.

That being said, I met a lot of cool people throughout the process, including the guys who invented the little keychain holder for your chapstick. Ben from Fueld Films was great to work with and, thus far, the spots look great.

It's weird to think that something I thought of (with help, of course) is being created professionally. It's a nervous, exciting, pit-of-your-stomach feeling. Regardless, I couldn't be happier to be working on it and I'm anxious to see how it turns out.