My original iPhone is for sale. I have the chance to upgrade to a 3GS - if I can sell this one.
My phone is unlocked and in near-perfect condition except for two things:
1. The WiFi is a bit wonky - won't keep a connection. Apple has a troubleshooting list on their site but I haven't gone through it because I've been fine using my data plan.
2. There's a small scratch on one corner.
Other than that, it's pristine - you know how much I care about/baby my gadgets. It's had an Invisible Shield on it (professionally installed so it looks nice) since I got it (a $35 value) and the only scratch it has on it is the one on the corner.
Here are the perks to this phone:
- It's unlocked and will work on either T-Mobile or AT&T (no Verizon nor Sprint, sorry).
- You won't have to extend your contract or pay an activation fee - just pop in your SIM card and it will start working on your account.
- You can use the phone without an expensive data plan if you want.
- The iPhone works just as it does on AT&T (with the exception of visual voicemail) - you can download songs and applications to it perfectly.
- I'll tell you how to get unlimited data on it for $6/month instead of $25/month. :)
I'd like to sell it by Friday. So restore a sense of childlike wonder in your life and buy an iPhone. Leave word in the comments if you're interested (or know someone who is) or email me at theotherdrummer @gmail dot com.
Please spread the word.
Photo courtesy of here.