Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

My iPhone is for sale


My original iPhone is for sale. I have the chance to upgrade to a 3GS - if I can sell this one.

My phone is unlocked and in near-perfect condition except for two things:

1. The WiFi is a bit wonky - won't keep a connection. Apple has a troubleshooting list on their site but I haven't gone through it because I've been fine using my data plan.

2. There's a small scratch on one corner.

Other than that, it's pristine - you know how much I care about/baby my gadgets. It's had an Invisible Shield on it (professionally installed so it looks nice) since I got it (a $35 value) and the only scratch it has on it is the one on the corner.

Here are the perks to this phone:
  • It's unlocked and will work on either T-Mobile or AT&T (no Verizon nor Sprint, sorry). 
  • You won't have to extend your contract or pay an activation fee - just pop in your SIM card and it will start working on your account. 
  • You can use the phone without an expensive data plan if you want.
  • The iPhone works just as it does on AT&T (with the exception of visual voicemail) - you can download songs and applications to it perfectly.
  • I'll tell you how to get unlimited data on it for $6/month instead of $25/month. :)
I'm asking $200 (or best offer). I know the WiFi is wonky so it's cheap - comparable phones on KSL are going for $250-300.

I'd like to sell it by Friday. So restore a sense of childlike wonder in your life and buy an iPhone. Leave word in the comments if you're interested (or know someone who is) or email me at theotherdrummer @gmail dot com.

Please spread the word.

Photo courtesy of here.