I forgot how much newborns poop. Want to venture a guess as to how often they poop?
Six times an hour. That's how often.
Want to venture a guess as to when they poop?
Usually around 3 am.*
Want to know when they fall asleep?
About 1 am.
Yeah. Anyhoo. Aside from being sleepy and all that I've been checking out the following cool things which I would highly recommend taking a look at:
- Google Wave - This could be a game-changer. This is the full demo. Watch the first 15 minutes then, if you want, jump here for the highlights.
- The new iPhone 3.0 software (unlocked and lovin' every minute of it!)
- Fake Steve Jobs is back with his iLiver 2.0. Brilliant.
- TweetDeck now (supposedly) syncs your followers and groups across multiple computers. Nice, but I still wish it was web-based.
- An awesome article in Wired about what the Big Three automakers need to do to survive (hint: On the Road to Recovery, Let the Little Guys Drive). A must-read.
*My wife just pointed out that it's been a while since I was up at 3 am changing diapers. True. But I did do it, even if it was a while ago. The fact that I'm still exhausted by that singular event means you should feel sorry for me all the more.