Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Help save Chuck from being cancelled


Word on the Interwebs is that Chuck may be on the chopping block. From what I read it's finishing fourth in its time slot. Granted, it's only in its second season and is going up against shows like Dancing with the Stars and House but that doesn't mean it isn't a great show. It's one of my favorite shows on right now and, in fact, of all the shows on TV it would be the one I miss the most.

"Blasphemy!" some of you my cry. I know what you're thinking: what about The Office and 30 Rock?

The Office is... I don't know what The Office is anymore. Jumped the shark? I don't know. But what I do know is that I don't care about it like I did a couple of years ago.

30 Rock... Yes, it's well-written and funny. But it ends there. There's more emotion involved with the characters in Chuck (in addition to being laugh-out-loud funny) which is lacking in other shows. (If you haven't seen Chuck yet, think Jim and Pam during season two of The Office - kind of like that.)

Click the image below to get the details on how to best save Chuck: