Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

UPDATED: In case you were wondering, I could survive 1 min 19 seconds

I could survive for 1 minute, 19 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor

I dunno. I'm curious as to their methodology - I think I could last longer.

Jump over, take the test, and come back and leave word in the comments about how long you'd last.

UPDATE: I showed this to some friends at work and we had quite the in-depth discussion about the finer points of being chained to the bed with a velociraptor. Seriously, the discussion lasted about 15 minutes and covered important topics such as:

  • Who can't jump more than a foot? (Complete with a demonstration by Gary)
  • A better use of the severed arm would be to use it as bait, or to distract it from eating the parts of you that are still attached.
  • The idea of getting the raptor to chase you around the bed until it was wound up so tight it couldn't attack you anymore was brought up, but quickly dismissed because then you'd be wrapped up around the bed too.
  • Who could get a raptor chained to a bed in the first place?
  • Punching a raptor in the mouth is a dumb idea.
  • Which location on/around the bed is most advantageous?
  • Why would you allow yourself to be chained to a bed with a velociraptor in the first place?
  • Running away from dangerous animals is not the same thing as fighting them.